So you want healthy hair? First of all, let make sure we all know the signs of healthy hair. Healthy hair is simply hair that is both strong and soft. The hair can stretch up to 30% of it's length when wet, so if it's unhealthy, it will break. Also, your hair should be silky to the touch and bouncy. Here are the tips that we'd recommend to help you get healthy hair.
- Start with a great shampoo and conditioner.
- Water temperature should be close to your body temperature (100° F)
- Massage shampoo in small circles to get full coverage and stimulate blood flow.
- Shampoo and conditioner every other day.
- Generally stated, over rinse your shampoo, under rinse your conditioner.
- Keep your hair trimmed every 4-6 weeks.
- Eat healthy proteins.
- Drink your OJ. Vitamin C deficiencies can lead to lusterless locks.
- Avoid excess mechanical styling, i.e Drying Hair, Excessive Combing
- Keep yourself hydrated, your hair shaft is 1/4 water.
- De-stress. Studies have shown stress leads to hair loss. You can't have healthy hair if you don't have any.
- Use quality styling products. Cheaper products contain harsh chemicals that damage the hair and scalp.
Leave a comment