**Enter your email to get notified when it officially launches.
Raise Your Beard Standards
The key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. Our Amalfi Beard Oil+ is designed to condition, soften and smooth the beard while nourishing the skin underneath. Craft-fully engineered with a precision blend of certified organic oils that absorbs easily and leaves a lightweight, non-greasy feel. Features a special ingredient which has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation properties to help relieve itchiness and irritation, reduce in-grown hairs and acne, and control oil production for balanced skin moisture. Simply put, this is the best beard oil on the market.
To use, apply 1-2 pumps into your hand and work the Amalfi Beard Oil+ into your beard and skin.
A fresh, woody scent that's clean, invigorating, and versatile
- Top Notes - Bergamot and Eucalyptus blend
- Middle Notes - Italian Cypress, Vetiver and White Jasmine
- Base Notes - Musk, Cedar, Amber and Sandalwood
This scent was my favorite, and the oil didn't leave me feeling greasy or give me a headache. :)
So... of the three Beard Oils I recently tried out, Amalfi is my least fav. It feels nice on the beard, like Havana and Manhattan, and adds similar shine, but doesn't really stand up in my opinion with regard to scent. I like a nice, "committed" scent, like Havana, which is my favorite. Amalfi, in addition to being too subtle for me to begin with seemed to fade the quickest. Maybe for some the shine and added manageability is enough; or for those who want very little scent, then I recommend Amalfi. Otherwise, Havana's the money, with Manhattan a close second.
LOVE THE SMELL AND HOW IT FELL IN THE FACE
I LOVED the smell, the feel, and the control of the Amalfi Beard oil. Smooth consistency led to easy application, and the upscale scent makes the experience feel top notch. Whatever they're using in this oil, I want the cologne version! My only hope for improvement lays in that the oil doesn't appear to moisturize much. I tend to like a little more shine in my beard oil, and something that doesn't dry out the hair as much. But Overall, a great product I'm delighted to add to my lineup!
Key Ingredients + Hair Benefits
- Certified Organic Sun Flower Seed Oil - Has deep moisturizing properties to eliminate frizz while providing softness and shine, stimulates healthy hair growth, and improves overall skin health
- Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - It conditions and softens both the facial skin and the facial hair while strengthening the hair shaft and cleaning the follicle (it's also non-comedogenic and non-allergenic so it will not block pores and shouldn’t cause skin irritation)
- Certified Organic Argan Oil - A non-greasy oil that is high in fatty acids, antioxidants and Vitamin E which helps restore the balance of natural oils in the skin and stimulates hair growth while helping to repair and smooth hair
- Special Ingredient - Anti-irritation and anti-inflammation to help soothe skin and relieve itchiness
- +Never Test on Animals - Cruelty-free
- +Does Not Contain - Parabens, Sulfates, Drying Alcohols, or Sodium Chloride
Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sun Flower) Seed Oil*, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Certified Organic Argania Spinosa Kerne (Argan) Oil*, Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Special Ingredient, Bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.