MEDIUM HOLD + SEMI-MATTE FINISH
- A versatile styling paste with medium hold to provide structure to your hair without leaving it feeling stiff or rigid.
- A semi-matte finish leaves hair looking natural with a slight touch of shine. Ideal for shorter to medium length hair styled messy, but also works well with longer hair for extra definition and frizz control.
- Contains coconut and Moroccan argan oils to help repair and moisturize hair that might otherwise be dry and damaged.
- Apply to towel-dry to dry hair for best results.
Feels great in the hair. Smells incredible. I would like a tiny bit stronger of a hold but it’s pretty accurate compared to what they advertise for the hold. Great product and will be a returning customer.
Smells nice, feels good in your hair and the hold to start with is reasonable. Soon becomes nothing and just leaves your hair soft and floppy hahahah
This stuff is excellent. I have used the same product for several years now. With age, of course, your hair thins and you lose it. I never thought about changing things to compensate for having less hair. The Moroccan paste is light, is not sticky, and has great hold all the while giving me a completely new look and style for my hair. I’ll be purchasing this for as long as i still have hair.
Just to make it sweet and simple. Smells incredible that you don’t want to stop smelling it. I have frizzy hair and when I use it it just transforms my hair completely. You have a guaranteed client MP for a long time. Keep it up
How do I apply the Moroccan Texture Paste?
Scoop a nickel-sized amount and spread through your palms or fingertips. Apply evenly starting at the crown and working towards the front. Use a blow dryer, either before or after applying product, to give extra volume and stability. Apply more if needed.
What type of finish does it provide?
It provides a semi-matte finish with a slight touch of shine that's not greasy looking and it won't leave sticky residue or flakes in your hair.
Does it wash out easily?
Yes, it is water-based and does not contain petroleum oil type ingredients which means it washes out easily with water.
What does it smell like?
It features a light tropical scent that’s not overpowering and won’t interfere with your cologne.
Is it vegan?
Yes, it is a vegan product and is cruelty-free.
KEY INGREDIENTS + HAIR BENEFITS
- Moroccan Argan Oil - Softens and conditions the hair and provides a healthy shine and frizz control
- Coconut Oil - Conditions and softens the hair while adding great shine
- Mate Leaf Extract - Powerful nutrient and antioxidant that helps condition and protect the hair and scalp
- +Vegan - Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- +Does Not Contain - Parabens, Sulfates, Drying Alcohols, or Sodium Chloride
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearth-20, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Tribehenin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, VP/VA Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-90m, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-10 Maleate/Stryene Copolymer, Blue 1/Cl 42090, Red 40/Cl 16035, Silica, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Hexyl Cinnamon.