To achieve the Bruno Mars look above, or what is sometimes called the Classic Pompadour, there are a few easy steps that you'll need to take.
- Shampoo and Condition your hair with Mister Pompadour's Peppermint Shower Experience. This will ensure all of the previous day's product is out of your hair and you're ready to style.
- Towel dry your hair
- Blow dry your hair to the pompadour shape
- For a classic shine, apply Peppermint Pomade. If you prefer a more natural hair look with subtle shine, we recommend using Moroccan Texture Paste.
- Use a comb to distribute the selected hair product evenly throughout.
- Shape the hair by combing the hair up and away from the face. You can shape your hair higher in the front by pushing from the back towards the front while combing upwards.
And there you have it. The Classic Pompadour.